Monday through Thursday afternoons, are dedicated to providing students with academic support, enrichment, and choice-based learning opportunities. All SJTech teachers are available to support students in various ways during Learning Labs - such as through individual and small-group interventions, tutoring, and interest-based enrichment. We look forward to building relationships with students that foster a lifelong love of learning, through these meaningful afternoon sessions.
SIGN-UPS for Enrichment Learning Labs- Students will receive a link to a Google form from their Teacher.
- Sessions are limited, and sign-ups are first come, first served. Popular sessions will be repeated.
- Students can select their first and second choice learning labs, if space allows they may get both!
- Families may need to come to campus to pickup online session materials prior to the first session, depending on the Learning Lab chosen.
- Students should select an enrichment learning lab that does not conflict with any academic commitments, such as small group learning labs their teacher has scheduled.
- Participation in enrichment is optional, you do not need to select an enrichment offering each round.
About Learning Labs
All SJTech students are invited to participate in enrichment Learning Labs. Learning Labs include enrichment opportunities offered either online or in-person, once per week. Your teacher will provide a Learning Lab schedule. Offerings change throughout the year, and will include a rich variety of content including coding, robotics, career exploration, makerspace, creative arts and crafts, movement, outdoor learning, and more.
The Learning Lab concept allows students to engage in different opportunities throughout the year. Enrichment labs are short-term so that students have choice and flexibility.